It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Interested In JG-51 !!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

If you are interested in joining JG-51 or would just like to be a part of our forum, please follow the registration process to activate your account.

JG-51 is one of the most feared squads in the game of WARBIRDS. We are dedicated to the S3's ( Squad Select Series ). We are always recruiting for the S3 although to be a member of the squad it is not mandatory to fly the S3.

If you would like to be a part of the most elite squad in the game of WARBIRDS, please start a new topic and tell us a bit about yourself. Don't forget to include the callsign you use in the game. If you would like to fill out a form online, please visit this LINK.

If you are a member of the ACES HIGH community and are interested in Joining JG-51 in Aces High. Please register and let us know your A.H. callsign and I will get you an invite when in the arena.

Generalmajor Doc
@doctrdart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:00 pm 
can i be sent an invite?? thanks callsign

maxm

thanks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 am 
Site Admin

Maxm ,

Check your Private Messages.

Generalmajor Doc
@doctrdart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:16 pm 
Hi, I'm mark a 13 year old and I'm intrested in joining guys on warbirds. I have been Flying a guest account and have noticed the unmistakeable appearance of you guys. I am quite cappible of shooting Down some planes and I will be getting a full pay account in a months time as I am going on vaccation and won't be able to play. I understand if you don't want a young guy in the squad as I am 13 and live in Canada bc. Just let me know. ;)